We’re delighted that you are interested in creating a sports guest post for Sportycious. Here contributors from various experience levels are appreciated and if you don’t have any experience then also you don’t need to worry about writing a guest sports blog.
In Sportycious, we cover mostly all the topics that the sports industry has to offer. The sports topic that we mainly cover is as follows:
- Tennis and many more
Things to keep in mind if you are submitting a sports guest blog for Sportycious:
- Pitch an idea on what topic you should write a sports blog.
- Your pitch should include a 3-4 line sentence about your idea and a potential title for your sports blog.
- We will send you a confirmation email to write a sports guest post for Sportycious.
- When you are submitting your sports blog for the guest post then your blog should contain at least 700 words.
- If you are adding images to your sports blog then do mention where you want the images to be added when sending the images separately.
- Make sure your content on the sports blogs that you submit us is unique and have a good standard of quality.
- Once we make your sports blog live, we will be promoting the blog like crazy and we also expect that you will promote it as much as possible from your end too.
There are some ideas for the topics that we would like to cover in the future, like:
- Each and every rule about football/soccer
- Average sizes of different sports pitches
- Rules on tennis
- Fun facts about any sport
You can cover one of these subjects, and have an idea of your own? We would love to hear your idea; you can submit your idea by filling up the above form.
Fill up the above form to write a sports guest blog for Sportycious.