Nowadays, there is an increasing popularity for the metal bats but the grace for buying the wood bats wouldn’t be reduced. Still, massive numbers of people would often like to purchase the wooden bats for their hitting needs. Whenever you want to get the best hits while gaming, it is always essential to go for the best wooden bats of the best models. Here are some of the best wood bats for 2018 – reviews & buying guide available for all your requirements.
Table of Contents
Top 3 picks of the wooden bats:
- Marucci Albert Pujols Maple wood AP5 baseball bat –
It is no doubt that it is one of the best models of the wooden bat for your excellent baseball gameplay. This is absolutely the fantastic wood which is perfectly handcrafted from the high-quality maple wood. It is actually an end loaded creature of the bat with the massive and long barrel. The Marucci AP5 is actually a bone rubbed to close the pores and as well as compress this wood in order to make it very harder for your easy handling. Similarly, it contains the tapered knob and handles which will make your bat lighter and also provides more control.
- Marucci JB19 maple baseball bat – It is another top quality wooden bat from the Marucci brand. It is wonderfully handcrafted from the high-grade maple billet and as well as bone rubbed for providing an ultimate wood density. This bat, in fact, features the continuing taper into the typical middle-sized barrel and contains the pro cupped end in order to provide the balanced weight distribution. Everyone likes this JB19 model of the Marucci wooden bats due to its highest balancing level, the largest sweet spot contains great pop and also the medium sized handle which is really very perfect for the best bat control.
- Mizuno Maple Elite baseball bat (MZM 110) – This model of the wood bat is really a very good option for everyone. Once you have decided to go for the wooden bats, this Mizuno brand wood bats are one and only the best choice and really very popular with everyone. Even the superstars of the baseball such as Ichiro Suzuki and Pete Rose have used this MZM 110 bat. Thus, it got the increased popularity and it is suitable for all types of the players. This particular model wooden bat is a well balanced 110 turn and drops 3 at model created from the top quality maple wood. In order to provide the enhanced performance, this wooden bat actually features the biggest barrel.
Other top 2 models of the wooden bats:
- DeMarini D271 pro composite maple wood baseball bat –
DeMarini is one of the most popular brands providing the best quality wooden bat for the baseball players. It is made up of the high-quality maple wood and has the solid composite construction in order to give you the maximum durability. It contains all the essential benefits of the wooden bat and also has the additional advantage of almost being impossible to break. It is also the drop 3 and well-balanced wood bat which has the medium sized barrel, a long taper and also a single wall barrel design. At the same time, it is also a greater option of a wooden bat for power hitters and contact hitters at all. The design of this wood bat usually has the large sweet spot than most of the popular models of the wooden baseball bats currently available in the market.
- Mizuno Maple Elite MZM 271 baseball bat – This MZM 271 baseball bat is constructed using the top quality maple wood with the same benefits of drop 3, 271 turn model and all other important features. While this model of the wooden baseball bat doesn’t have the BBCOR stamp on it, if the high school baseball player requires using a wooden bat in their gaming which allows it, then this model of the bat makes the cut because it is created by only one type of the wood. The different types of wooden materials used for the manufacturing process of this MZM 271 elite baseball bat are hickory, maple, birch wood, or ash.
Buyer’s guide for choosing the best baseball wooden bat:
As all of these models of the baseball bats are really high quality and top-rated bats, the players are a little confused to pick the best choice. This is why everyone is highly suggested using the best wood bats for 2018 – reviews & buying guide given by the experts. This guide will be really very helpful to pick the best choice for the baseball bat and how to choose them in a perfect manner. Before choosing the right baseball bat, first of all, you should need to understand the essential benefits of practicing with the wooden bat. Even though the metal bats provide you highest performance, most of the baseball coaches recommend choosing only the wooden bats for the practice sessions. Over some other materials like aluminum bats, the wooden bats are one and only the best choice, especially for the major baseball league players.
Important factors to consider while purchasing Wooden Bats:
While selecting the best wooden bat for you, first of all, you should have to consider all the following significant factors such as,
- The smaller sweet spot for a better pitch selection
- An improved technique for hitting
- More power in your swing
- Knob taper
- Barrel taper
- Handle thickness
- Barrel measurement
- Turns such as 110 turn, 271 turn, I-13 turn and 243 turn.
- Barrel thickness
- Handle thickness
- Taper or barrel length
While buying a wooden bat for your baseball game, it is highly necessary to consider all of these important factors. You have to look at the above-mentioned models of the top branded wooden bats and look into their features in order to pick the best choices based on your requirements.