For many football fans, the upcoming FIFA World Cup tickets have become a prized possession and it has also become genuine collectors’ items as well. The design of these years FIFA World Cup tickets and the language in which they are printed in are invoking the memories of the host nation Brazil and the game they got passionate for has made it even more memorable by the atmosphere in the stadium and in the surroundings of the competition as a whole.
Until the champions have been crowned, the tickets will remain the valuable souvenirs, which makes it more important and that is why that the people are purchasing tickets for Brazil 2014 to know how to identify and understand all the information and features is containing.
Each ticket of this year’s soccer World Cup bears a total of ten key pieces of information which are designed to guide the spectators from the moment they arrive at the stadium and to help them to find their respective seats. For example, if you are asking that how, we are going to use a ticket for Brazil’s group match with Mexico? Here we are with some general information:
1. The match number is highlighted in the left-hand corner. In the match example given above, the Brazil-Mexico game is on Match 17th. You can find the numbers of all the games in the match schedule.
2. Next to the number appear the match details (in this case Brazil v Mexico). For the obvious reasons, the names of the teams playing are provided on tickets are for the group games only which is given as on the sample ticket given above. Tickets for the knockout matches will use a combination of letters and numbers to identify the teams involved as those teams are obviously yet to be decided. For example, Match “1A v 2B” indicates that the match will be between the winners of Group A and the runners-up in Group B after the preliminary rounds are over, whereas the match between “W55 v W56” indicates that the game will be played between the winners of Match No 55 and Match No 56. If you are still in doubt, then check the match number and refer to the match schedule.
The blue section below features the following information:
3. The date of the said match.
4. The kick-off time. (When the match will start)
5. The full name and address of the stadium staging the match.
6: The printed name of the person buying the ticket. (Helps your identity)
7: The ticket category.
8: The price of the ticket.
The information given at the bottom of the ticket is designed to help fans to reach their seats with a minimum of trouble.
9. Detailed information about both a general and specific nature and it is also relevant to the ticket holder both inside and outside the stadium where the game is to be played. This section acts like a very practical and step-by-step guide, starting with admission to the stadium. The Brazil-Mexico ticket given above clearly states that the spectator must use the southern entrance to enter the stadium and then, once they are inside the stadium, they must proceed to the Gate C. On reaching the courtyard, opposite the acknowledgments, the ticket holder will then look for the block where his seat is allotted, in our case it is “106 A”, and then accessing the stands. All that after it remains for them to do is only to find the correct row and seat number, which on this ticket are “C” and “1” respectively.
10. To make the whole process even easier than it is now, this last section they have used a colour code to indicate the area in which the seat is located in that particular block. You must remember that all the FIFA World Cup stadiums in Brazil are divided into four main areas and they are further denoted by red, blue, green or yellow colours. The small black arrow on the ticket indicates that where the holder’s area is located. The spectator service team will also be on the outside of the stadium, which will also guide fans towards the right area. And to make it simpler, all you now need to remember along the way is the colour of your area.
Those service team members will be easily identifiable in their uniforms, and the entire team will be on duty inside and outside the stadium along with volunteers should you need any help before, after and during the match is going on, hence please do not hesitate to ask them for assistance. They will be more than willing to help you and to ensure that your match experience is a memorable one in years to come.
In addition, these tickets are also a useful reference and a guide for your stadium experience. These important information is printed on the back, including a list of those items that only can be brought inside the stadium.