It is extremely difficult to find the perfect padel racket in the market. The reason being is that there are several different varieties to pick from. They come in different sizes, shapes and materials. With so many options available, it is quite natural to feel lost in the lot.
Before choosing the right padel racket for yourself, do give importance to the characteristics of your game and the playing style. A small mistake of picking the wrong racket might land you in big trouble. It could lead you to have serious problems or injuries.
For your information, it can be a tricky task to pick that perfect padel racket that might elevate your game altogether. To help you in this situation, we bring you a blog that will provide you with all the information you need to have before buying a racket for yourself.
So what are you waiting for? Dive in!!
What is a Padel Racket and How Does it Actually Work?
Padel as a sport consists of both social interaction and fun. It is considered to be an amazing sport for people of all age groups. Within some time, the player might get all the basics of the game and will start enjoying the same.
Talking about the Padel game, it is not something that cannot be dominated by strength. It is all about the technique and serves as it is essential in Tennis too. This is the reason why padel is considered to be a perfect game for both men, women and altogether for the youth. Here, the points can be won through strategy rather than just power and strength.
This sport is quite easy to learn which makes it a more exciting, fun and addictive game. Making use of a padel racket that is stringless along with an elastic surface with holes and a low compression tennis ball, the service is made underarm.
Generally, the shots are always played before or after the ball has bounced off the surrounding glass walls. This in particular adds a unique dimension to the sport over conventional tennis.
What are the Best Padel Rackets in the Market?
Here, we bring you a list of some of the best padel rackets available in the market. We’ll display the rackets in several different categories.
Best Padel Rackets for Beginners
GRANDCOW Tennis Paddle Racket Padel Carbon Fiber Surface with EVA Memory Flex Foam Core Diamond Shape POP Paddle Rackets
- TOP QUALITY: The Graphite Composite surface provide high performance for high speed impact hit and response. The EVA Memory Foam Core with new hole distribution, provides a stable better control performance while the hand has a soft feel for long time play.
- GRIP HANDLE: With soft Non-slip SWEAT-RESISTANT grip handle with Adjustable Safe Wrist Tether can Avoid wrist swing and paddle slip from hand during play. enhanced large size grip fit your hand better.
- EXTENDED LENGTH: Provide greater leverage on the serve-greater impact and a longer reach and can also improve the efficiency of retrieving a shot when running.
- SHAPE FASHION: With New Young Fashion Pattern Design Keep Your Fashion Shape, Make a Style for The Sport. Stay Cool, Be Young Forever.
- WORTH TO BUY: Build to perfect with our newest Technique and numbers of harsh Factory test to make sure each paddle has the first class performance.
Senston Paddle Tennis Racket Carbon Fiber Surface with EVA Memory Flex Foam Core Paddle Racket with Carry Bag and Tennis Ball for Pop Tennis Beach Tennis.
- ★ Excellent workmanship ★ The Graphite Composite surface will make your racket surface more durable, so that you can fully output your energy in any situation. EVA Core provides the ultimate combination between resistance, durability and comfort, control.
- ★ All-round racket ★ Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you can give full play to your skills and add fun to the game. It will be an ideal choice for beginners, intermediate and advanced players in Beach and POP tennis
- ★ Comfortable grip ★ Each paddle features a specially designed grip that minimize slipping while maximizing the balance. Perforated, sweat absorbent cushioned grip of the paddle help you enjoy longtime play without fatigue. Handle circumference at 4.3 inches allows for wrist action, spin, power and quick hand changes flawlessly.
- ★ What you get ★ 1 Premium Paddle；1 High-quality Racket Bag；2 Tennis Balls.
- ★ At your service ★The Senston paddle is vastly superior in senses, balance, and construction. We dedicate to bring excellent products and service to you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Padel Racket with Carry Bag by PRONTO, 3K Carbon Fiber Faces, Carbon Fiber Frame and Black Soft EVA Core to Provide Precision, Control and Power for Beginner and Intermediate Players
- ✅ PREMIUM MATERIALS - 3K woven carbon faces and full carbon frame with soft black EVA foam are materials usually used on much more expensive rackets. Exceptional value for money!
- ✅ DURABILITY - Enjoy the game without worrying about breaking the racket. High-end carbon fiber materials ensure that this racket will last.
- ✅ PRECISION - More rallies won because of the pinpoint accuracy of this racket. As you get the feel of this racket, you will see that the balls land exactly where planned.
- ✅ POWER - Padel is not a game of power but rather a game of tactics. But when needed, you will be surprised how powerfully you can smash with this racket.
- ✅ ENJOY THE EXTRAS - Carry bag and 2 grips included! You can use the bag to store and protect the racket. The bag has a small pocket inside where you can hold your personal belongings while you play.
PICKETECH Padel Paddle Tennis Racket Carbon Fiber Pop Tennis Paddle Paddleball Racquets 3K,18K,Full Carbon
- 3K Carbon:The Racket is made of 3K Carbon on its surface and 100% full Carbon on its frame
- Central Strut-Tech:With the special Central Strut-Tech,the racket has more stability and vibration absorption.
- Round Shape:The medium sweet spot offers "Mid-Balance" for defensive performance.
- Foam Frame is applied on this racket for the ultra contorl and reduce vibration
- Wind-Breaking Holes:There are 62 holes on the racket,the symmetrical hole structure can give players a very good gaming experience.
Best Padel Rackets for Kids
|Wilson Minions Junior Eyes Padel Racket, for Children, Fibreglass/EVA, 300 g, Yellow/Black,...||6 Reviews||$88.50||Buy on Amazon|
|NERF Driveway Tennis Set for Kids - 2 Player Kids Tennis Set - Jumbo Rackets and Foam Tennis Ball -...||109 Reviews||$16.99||Buy on Amazon|
|Padel Racket Racquet Carbon Fiber Power Lite EVA Foam POP Tennis Racquets (Black)||462 Reviews||$63.99||Buy on Amazon|
Wilson Minions Junior Eyes Padel Racket
- Wilson Blade Junior padel racket for children and youths, Improved power transmission through Sharp Hole technology
- Adapted length to suit the needs of children and young people, Optimal combination of stability and responsiveness thanks to fibreglass weave technology
- Perfect combination of responsiveness and weight for low arm fatigue
- Optimal combination of grip, comfort and feel, Incl. wrist strap
- Contents: 1x Wilson Minions Junior Eyes padel racket, For children, Material: Fibreglass/EVA, Weight: 300 g, Colour: Yellow/Black, WR070611U0
NERF Foam Tennis Set for Kids – 2 Player Kids Tennis Set
- RACKET AND FOAM BALL SET: This set comes complete with (2) jumbo size tennis rackets and (1) NERF foam tennis ball so you have everything you need for indoor/outdoor tennis fun!
- OVERSIZED RACKETS: The jumbo sized racket heads are perfect for helping young tennis players make contact with the ball making the game easy and fun for players of all ages!
- SOFT FOAM BALL: The foam NERF tennis ball is soft and squishy so young players can play without fear of damage or injury!
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR SET: The NERF ball is designed for both outdoor and indoor play, so your kids can play on the lawn or in the house without breaks or damage!
- FUN FOR ALL: This set is guaranteed to provide hours of tennis fun for players of all ages and has everything you need to get the match started today!
GRANDCOW Paddle Tennis Racket Carbon Fiber Power Lite Pop Tennis Paddle Paddleball Racquets
- TOP QUALITY: Full carbon fiber composite surface provide high performance for the fast and reaction-based game with highest impact hit and quick response flex.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: Improved hole drilling Technology with hole distribution and size to provide better control and reduce the windage for better speed range hit.
- GRIP HANDLE: With soft Non-slip SWEAT-RESISTANT grip handle with Wrist Tether can Avoid wristy swing and paddle slip from hand during play. enhanced large size grip fit your hand better.
- Better Control: The EVA Memory Foam Core with new hole distribution, provides a stable better control performance while the hand has a soft feel for long time play.
- WORTH TO BUY: Build to perfect with our newest Technique and numbers of harsh Factory test to make sure each paddle tennis racquet has the first class performance.
How to Choose Which Paddle Racket Fits Your Needs?
Generally, people are seen asking – What is the best paddle racket for me?
Well, there is hardly any way that one pedal racket would suit everyone. This is the reason why you should always pick the racket of your own choice. Make sure that you always think about specific circumstances. Before you start having a look at varieties of padel rackets, you should start by answering some basic questions.
Always give importance to the level you’re playing at. Are you just a beginner, an advanced one or a professional player? Most of the time, beginners make the mistake of buying a costly and hard-to-play padel racket. This racket might help you look cool on the court, but there is hardly any chance that it might help you win any games.
So if you’re a beginner, pick an easy-to-play and forgiving racket, irrespective of the price. Once you ace this sport and become an experienced player, you can opt for another racket.
Do you have any specific playing styles? Do you play on the right or left side? Is your style attacking or defending? When choosing a padel racket for yourself, your playing style plays a big role in it. If you’re someone who likes control and precision, then you must opt for a racket with all the defensive features. If you like to smash, then you should pick a racket with more potency.
According to the general rules, the player who is on the left side is the partner who attacks. Whereas the right side is the one who defends. Well, there are still many exceptions to this specific rule.
How much money can and would you like to spend on a padel racket? Of course, with a limited budget, your options are fewer. However, a good padel racket does not have to be expensive, there are several models that offer a great bang-for-the-buck.
Shape of Padel Racket
If you’re an aggressive player, then a diamond-shaped padel racket might suit you the best. These rackets are a bit difficult to play with and also don’t provide any kind of control. But, with this, you do get more power and speed in volleys, bandejas and smashes.
Round padel Rackets
A beginner must always opt for a round padel racket as they are quite easy to handle and forgiving to play. These rackets are highly suitable for advanced level players who are looking for control and precision in their game.
Teardrop-shaped padel Rackets
If you’re looking for a balance between speed and control, then a teardrop-shaped padel racket is the best for you. These rackets are a bit easier to play with when compared to the diamond-shaped rackets.
What to pick – Hard or Soft Pedal Racket?
Another important point to consider when choosing your new padel rackets is- Should it be hard or soft? Both of these are extremely different from each other when it comes to the feeling and the playability on the padel court.
Hard Pedal Rackets
If you’re someone who is an experienced player, then hard pedal rackets are for you. These rackets have the capability to generate greater power when compared to other ones. Apart from that, they have a higher output speed due to which the ball is not absorbed by a softer material. Last but not least, hard pedal rackets are perfect for players who like to have control over the game.
Soft Padel Rackets
Soft pedal rackets are perfect for players who have just started playing this sport. These rackets help you have more speed. Not only that, they are also great for players who wish to avoid injuries with they absorb vibrations better.
Internal Core and Surface
Generally, the material used in the internal core is EVA which is available in several FOAM or densities. Here, the surface is made up of fibreglass or carbon fibre. Fibreglass comes with a softer feel when compared to carbon fiber that has a harder feel along with better durability.
To burst your bubble, there is no such thing as a perfect padel racket in the world. Everything is based on your personal choices and pre-conditions for the game. Picking the right padel racket is based on several things such as the level you play on, the budget you have and your frequency of playing the game.
Padel rackets are available in various shapes and sizes like round, diamond-shaped, or teardrop-shaped. Round pedal rackets are apt for players who are experienced and like control. Whereas the more experienced players should always go for the diamond-shaped rackets. Players who are all-rounders should pick the teardrop-shaped rackets.
The weight of a padel racket plays an important role. The lighter rackets provide you with increased mobility whereas the heavier one helps in generating more power due to more mass. If you’re a beginner, always opt for a lighter weight pedal racket. Try to avoid pedal rackets that are too light or heavy in weight as they could cause injury to you.
We hope this pedal racket guide will help you find the perfect racket for yourself. It’s all about finding that one pedal racket to enjoy your game and bring the best out of yourself.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the sport, please feel free to share them in the comments.
Last update on 2022-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API