With everything changing around the world, one thing that is also changing rapidly is the world of sports. One such sport is badminton. This sport has come a long way from where it started. Today, not only your skill but what matters is also your equipment as it can have a great impact on your overall performance. Not everyone would know which badminton rackets they should buy. Well to solve your problem, we have decided to bring you a list of the best badminton rackets of 2021.
If you’re someone who is pretty serious about this game, then you must surely focus on buying the best badminton racket for yourself. It will always help you to have an edge over your opponents.
Well, each person is different and so are their needs. For the same reason, we have done detailed research and brought you a list of the best badminton rackets in the market
Table of Contents
Best Badminton Rackets Review
Yonex Voltric Z Force II
It is not that simple to attain the essential skills of playing badminton but you can surely buy the best badminton racket that will help you beat your competitors and turn victorious. One of the best badminton rackets that could better your game is the Voltric Z-Force II from the house of Yonex. It is considered to be one of the best badminton rackets in the world.
Talking about the Yonex badminton rackets, they have earned many accolades in the international market since their launch in 2014. This racket is widely known for its unique heavy head which is quite smaller when it comes to size and its design. Not only that, but it also has the thinnest shaft.
This particular badminton is considered to be the best with regards to its powerful smashes and its accuracy. With this, it has become easy to play fast rallies without causing any stress to your muscles. It is also one of the best for players who play defensively.
- It is quite lightweight.
- This badminton racket is quite comfortable to play with.
- It provides the player with a fast and smooth swing.
- It has an amazing smashing power to start with.
- It provides very little control when playing fast.
- It is quite expensive when compared to others.
- It is only meant for advanced players and not beginners.
HEAD Octane Pro
Head Badminton has one of the best badminton rackets. The most loved of all of them is none other than the Octane Pro which is believed to be the best rackets for both advanced and professional players. This badminton racket is a great choice for players who want to serve best on the court and also wish to compete with a huge margin.
This particular badminton is made for advanced tournament-level players who want to supply optimized power. It is also embedded with reinforced carbon fibers that provide greater stability to support explosive power.
- This badminton racket is head-heavy for giving out explosive power that no one can beat on the court.
- It is also provided with Arctek system along with a hi-flex shaft that will eventually help in reducing air resistance to produce a faster swing on the court.
- This racquet is meant for tournament-level players and not beginners in the sport.
Senston N80 Graphite Single
This badminton racket is one of those rackets that will help you in improving your game. It has several features and the design will make sure that you play efficiently with all the ease. This particular badminton racket belongs to the lightweight category as it weighs only 80 grams.
The reason behind this racket being lightweight is the carbon fiber materials used in the making of this racket. Due to its lightweight, it becomes quite easy to perform lighting speed swings and also, deliver quick shots.
When you have a look at the handle of the racket, you’ll know why it is one of the best badminton rackets. It provides you with ultimate comfort when you’re playing on the court. Not only that, but this badminton racket also has moisture absorption perforations which make it an amazing choice for people who sweat a lot during playing.
- It is extremely lightweight
- It would be quite comfortable while you’re playing for long hours
- One of the best things is that it is quite affordable
- The biggest drawback is that it is not suitable for intense and competitive players
- Last but not least, The grip quality is not satisfactory
Yonex Nanoray Light 18i
When compared to other badminton rackets, the Yonex Nanoray Light 18i has quite advanced technology that provides the player with high repulsion and fast handling. Not only that, but it is also really easy to manoeuvre due to which it turns out to be the perfect badminton racket for double players.
The major reason behind this racket being one of the best badminton rackets is its easy gripping and fast follow-through. This racket’s frame is of square shaped design which helps in keeping the vertical strings at the same length with the horizontal strings.
- It is really easier to swing
- It has lesser resistance on player’s wrists and shoulders
- It provides you with more controlled air smashes
- One of the most important things, it is quite affordable
- It is quite heavy for some players
Li Ning 3D Calibar 001
Players who look forward to playing powerful shots on the court must definitely opt for Li Ning 3D Calibar 001. This racket is one of the latest and best badminton rackets from Li Ning. It is designed in a manner to provide a player with advanced power. It is designed with commercial-grade carbon fiber which is combined with high-tech geometric rackets to provide faster swing while going for the big smashes.
Talking about the technology used, it makes use of the Wing Stabilizer technology which has remained in the aviation sector. This technology has the capability to control unnecessary vibration which comes when the string bed is hit with a shuttlecock. Hence, it generates extra power by avoiding vibration.
- As this badminton racket is made from commercial-grade carbon fiber, it reduces the air resistance and thus provides fast swing with powerful shots.
- It is also quite strong and durable too.
- The technology used by this racket is quite advanced but it is not affordable for each and every one.
Yonex Duora 10 LT
Yonex Duora 10 LT came up with cutting-edge technology that is known to be an aero-box frame and a dual optimum system. This dual optimum system consists of two frames, Out of the two frames, the first one is boxed with Nanometric DR and another one with Aero frame (Ni-Ti Fiber).
This badminton racket has vibslayer carbon fitted in the bottom half of the badminton for providing absorption from the shock which can alter the quality of badminton shots.
- This badminton racket comes with aerodynamic technology that helps in generating extra power on the shots.
- With having a number of features, it also has maximum chances for power.
- The only drawback is that it is priced at a much higher price. A professional player might be able to afford it but not a beginner.
Yonex Astrox 77 G5
The Yonex Astrox 77 G5 is one of the best badminton rackets that provide you with excellent control and effective drives. Apart from that, it also helps you in hitting powerful smashes and sharp cuts. This badminton racket makes use of Nanometric technology in its construction.
With this technology, you’ll be able to enhance your performance of the shaft by reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft. Due to this, the racket is quite light and strong too. Last but not least, it is also enabled with the Namd and Rotational Generator Technology.
- It is quite lightweight which makes it apt for hitting powerful smashes.
- This racket provides a solid feel for both intermediate and advanced badminton players
- One of the best things is that it is moderately priced
- It is easy on the wrist and forearm
- When it comes to size, it is a bit small.
- This badminton racket is not appropriate for short people.
Yonex Nanoflare 800
The next name on the best badminton racket list is none other than the Yonex Nanoflare 800. This racket is designed in a way to provide you with a higher speed to better your aggressive badminton play. It is also infused with several features that not only make your game better but also boost your morale for the game.
The Yonex Nanoflare 800 is equipped with the ultra-thin Razor Frame. This feature is aerodynamic from all angles that result in a reduction in air resistance and faster swing speed. With a razor frame, you’ll be able to have the quicker speed that will enable you to reach the shuttle faster and will also enhance your ability to confront opponents with aggressive pushes and drives.
- One of the best things, this badminton racket comes with a faster swing speed
- It also provides you with excellent power and agility
- It is most suitable for advanced players when compared to beginners.
- This badminton racket is both lightweight and durable.
- Last but not least, it offers you the maximum feel
- The major drawback is none other than the price, it is quite expensive
- There are times when it provides unsatisfactory smashes
Yonex Arcsaber 11
The Yonex Arcsaber 11 is not only the strongest but also one of the best badminton rackets. Generally, it comes with a long shaft and has several other features that help you play against your opponents confidently. This badminton racket is one of the most loved options of the intermediate badminton players.
The Yonex Arcsaber 11 is made from a special material known as Carbon Nanotube that increases the durability, flexibility, and power of the racket. Due to this particular feature, you’ll be able to hit the perfect shots on the court. This racket is fitted with a solid feel core that reduces the vibration felt while playing the game.
This racket’s shaft is made with the help of ultra-polyethylene fiber (PEF); a material that is light and strong enough to give you the best shock absorption when on the court.
- The best thing about this badminton rackets is its lightweight
- It provides you with better response and repulsion power
- It is quite comfortable and also user-friendly
- It is also quite durable and helps you hit those perfect shots
- A big drawback is its high price.
- It is of no use to beginners, the only people who can benefit from this are the professional players.
Li-ning Badminton Racket Windstorm 72
The Li-Ning Windstorm 72 (3) is a badminton racket that is widely known for its speed and aptness. Not only that, but it also comes with a flexible shaft and also offers a blend of control and power. With the flexible shaft, you’ll be able to get accurate and sound hits with strong smashes.
Li-ning Badminton Racket Windstorm 72 is a combination of head-heavy balance with the 6U weight that makes it suitable for the players who wish to enhance their shot speed. The Dynamic-Optimum frame and the UHB shaft have the ability to improve the strength and performance of the racket.
Talking about the technology used, this badminton racket makes use of Nanometer technology. It is a perfect combination of resin and carbon fiber, resulting in stability, durability, excellent strike as well as elasticity. Apart from that it also helps in improving the strength of the racket.
- It is quite lightweight which makes it apt for hitting powerful smashes.
- It provides you with great comfort, control, and power too.
- Another best thing is its flexibility and ease of swinging.
- Last but not least, it is a soft racket with durable quality
- It takes a lot of time in adaptation
- Another drawback is that it also comes with hand difficulties.
Out of all the badminton rackets mentioned above, Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 is considered to be one of the best badminton rackets. Its aerodynamic frame is quite slim which helps in reducing the air resistance which results in a quicker swing. Well, this badminton racket is quite head heavy but the slim design makes it have less strain on your arm.
This was our personal opinion but you can always check the overall list and pick the one that suits you the best. We hope this best badminton racket list will help you in finding the best racket for yourself.
If you have any questions or queries please feel free to write in the comments.