Some of the Interesting Tips to Play Airsoft
Below there are few Interesting things you must know about Airsoft so that you can enjoy this adventure sport to its best. Here are those facts which you must know.
- When you are wearing protecting gears a question must be coming in your mind that how would you know if you are hit? Well the answer is simple. You will feel that you have just been hit by a pallet. If it is hit on a bare part of your body you will actually feel the pain. If you are overdressed and thus you can’t feel the hit then the game marshal is there to settle any dispute which may occur.
- This game is all about honor and recreation so if you feel that you are being hit and yet your opponents or your team players do not recognize the incident then it is your duty to shout loudly and say “I am hit!” and then politely walk out of the game. So take the game seriously, but not to settle scores or to win at any cost.
- Although we have mentioned in our article that there are not specifically made eye protectors for Airsoft yet, but still you need to be protected at any cost. As we have mentioned in our article that eyes are the most vulnerable part of your body when it comes to Airsoft, so what ever protective gear available you must wear them. The rest of the parts of your face like forehead, cheeks, teethes and ears must also be protected accordingly.
- You must know that Airsoft guns are made out of plastic and other lightweight materials, hence you should avoid any other guns while playing Airsoft. Guns such as coil guns, rail guns, magnetic guns can harm your co-players seriously so avoid such guns at every time. Please also ask the game marshal to check each and every gun to be used by each player before the start of the game so that secure feeling can set in and you can enjoy the game fully.
- Try and read the ‘Bernoulli Principle’ so that you can take the game in the right spirit and do not harm any of your co-player in the process. Daniel Bernoulli is the popular name who has figured out the physics, which allows the hop-up system of an Airsoft gun.
Take these 5 simple tips in mind and then you will enjoy the Airsoft adventure fully. Wishing you all the very best and a ‘Happy Airsofting’!!